Alite International is a knowledge and software consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 6 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in business process modeling is considered a plus
- Experience with relational databases, proficiency with SQL is considered a plus
- Previous experience in development is considered a plus
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- The ability to collaborate with Stakeholders and other team members.
- Competency in using Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Willingness to continuously improve & take on challenges
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams would be an asset
- Performing requirements analysis and capturing requirements in user story formats
- Gather and analyze the requirements for the new solution in close cooperation with business experts, product owners and application engineers in an agile environment
- Translate requirements into system specifications, covering all aspects of the new solution (functional/non-functional requirements, process and/or data models, …)
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, product owners and software engineers to ensure correct understanding and implementation of the business requirements
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Supporting the project/scrum master by providing inputs into the development of project plans, and monitoring of performance
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
We Offer You:
- Great colleagues and a positive company culture
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to constantly upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
- A competitive salary
If you are interested, please send us your CV electronically.
We thank every candidate who applies for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.