We are LotusFlare, a fast growing, product company. Our top notch team of professionals is building next generation Telecommunication software.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Technical Architect who will help our Server Team bring to life an exceptional server stack!
If you decide to join us, you would be working in an ambitious, yet friendly environment with significant support and mentorship to help you grow your career.
- You are eager to drive large-scale initiatives (such as scaling) by planning for timelines, resources, and dependencies and ensuring these projects are delivered on time with high quality
- You enjoy resolving challenges or obstacles that might impede the delivery of the project
- You make sure to have a clear overview of what’s going on on the project at any given moment
- You know how to manage and keep documentation organized and up to date, so everyone can quickly find what they’re looking for
- A proactive approach comes naturally to you
- You have proven experience in handling multiple tasks, meeting deadlines while maintaining a can-do attitude, and Coordinating with the software development team to ensure the system runs smoothly
- You worked as a hands-on software engineer on the server (back end), before evolving into lead or managerial positions
- You have solid background in design and implementation of external services integrations and API design
- You have experience with serverless systems
- You have experience with hosting cloud native server stack on AWS. Azure is a plus
- You have hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum
- You have experience with SOA and microservices
- You have experience using some of the data analytics tools
- You have experience in Telecommunication Industry is a plus
- You have experience in managing software projects or similar relevant experience, preferably SaaS or PaaS projects
- You have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, designing the structure of technology systems, and managing the implementation of the program.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, able to coordinate activities between Server engineering and other departments
- You are a team player and you know how to make the team feel motivated and supported
Benefits we have for you:
- Salary package that follow your growth
- Paid lunch
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Work from either home or office
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact on LotusFlare customers, and second, they grow on a personal level by developing best practices and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believes that if you want to make an impact and change industries for the better, you should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify the customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate in their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, T-Mobile, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell, and other leading enterprises around the world.
LotusFlare Website and Social Media
- Website: www.lotusflare.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lotusflare
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatlotusflare/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lotus_flare
Upoznaj kompaniju LotusFlare
LotusFlare is the American software product company that was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook. LotusFlare is a provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization service for communications and media service providers helping them to deliver valuable business outcomes.
Our vision is to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth.
LotusFlare’s mission is to design, build and continuously advance software products that simplify technology and deliver valuable outcomes to communications service providers all over the world. We’re just getting started in carrying out this mission while growing the global team at a rapid pace.
Rad od kuće
Private health insurance
Opportunity to have company stock options
Personal development budget
Team building activities
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.