Wargaming is looking for a Tech Programmer to work on World of Warships: Legends in our brand-new Belgrade office.
What will you do?
- Adding new functionality to game engine core;
- Develop new and enhance existing graphics technologies (rendering, lighting, shadows, shaders, culling, scene management, and others) to help achieve state-of-the-art visuals;
- Work closely with all members of the programming team to assist in integrating graphics technologies, investigate possible improvements and implement them;
- Developing existing an new internal tools.
What are we looking for?
- C++ programming skills;
- Experience with multithreaded programming;
- Experience in identifying bottlenecks and optimizing existing / future code;
- Ability to debug engine level code;
- Ability to research existing approaches and adapt those to new or modified uses;
- Ability to speak Russian;
- Intermediate English or higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in optimizing both performance factors and memory footprints using hardware and software profilers;
- Experience with working on console platforms (XBox, PS4) or mobile will be a plus;
- Experience and understanding of modern graphics APIs (DirectX11, 12, OpenGL, Vulkan);
- Clear understanding on how modern GPUs work, strong knowledge of the graphics pipeline;
- Knowledgeable in variety of special FX techniques.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.