Team Lead (.Net)
This full-time position is located in Novi Sad
Founded in 1998, Clearstone offers IT Consultancy and Software development services to international customers, the majority of them being based in the Netherlands. Our clients are active in real estate, publishing, education, manufacturing, and retail. We take pride in and are recognized for having a thorough understanding of our customers' businesses.
Clearstone has a strong focus on system integration, enabling our customers to increase their operational efficiency and profits. For system integration to be successful, both organizational and technical challenges need to be properly addressed. Our team of experienced professionals offers a unique combination of knowledge and services that fully covers the system integration needs of our customers.
The Clearstone team operates from offices in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and Novi Sad, Serbia. While working from different locations we operate as one team. Software development projects are typically being executed by a project-team that spans both offices and includes frequent direct contact within the team and with the customer.
To expand our team, we are looking for an experienced Team Lead.
The Team Lead will work with a team of talented individuals and will be responsible for the creation of IT applications and components that interface with complex enterprise systems and external vendor systems. You will have solid knowledge working with distributed applications and a passion for solving data integration challenges.You must be a highly motivated, well-rounded, self-starter that works best in a collaborative, dynamic, agile environment. Excellent English communication skills both written and oral are essential. You will act as an interface with (remote) teams and a variety of stakeholders such as product owners, enterprise architects, security-officers, infrastructure managers, and end-users via email, phone, IM and desktop sharing.
You like to work in a fast-paced work environment. You are detail-oriented, able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, execute the project- and administrative tasks at a high quality and work well with customers, colleagues, and management. You have strong problem-solving skills required to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems.
You will work in our office in Novi Sad, and might occasionally be required to travel to the Netherlands. You will be in daily contact with team members in both Novi Sad and Rotterdam.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- As part of the development team, you work on implementing extensible new feature solutions for current and future Clearstone clients.
- Together with the project manager, you will be responsible for creating correct project estimates (time / effort).
- You will assist the project manager in supervising the work in the team, ensuring that the team is working efficiently to meet the project requirements.
- You are responsible for creating technical designs and making design recommendations.
- You participate in writing high-quality code, debugging, unit testing, and bug fixing.
- You will be mentoring other team members and assist them in resolving technical challenges.
- You are using code reviews to ensure the team is following company coding standards including complete documentation of code.
- You assist in solving critical system issues when they arise
- 5+ year experience in .Net / C# Programming
- Good knowledge of REST Web services development (Web API)
- Good knowledge of Database design and development (SQL Programming) and performance tuning
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of Application Performance Tuning (profiling, code optimization, threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Design, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio, Git, Postman, Fiddler, and other Build and Deploy tools
- Knowledge of Protocols like TCP/IP. HTTPS and HTTP
- Experience in other languages/environments such as PHP and Python is a plus
- Comfortable working within Linux environments
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or similar
- Experienced in leading and motivating a team
- Proficient in spoken and written English (this is a must)
- Proven 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Good understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems
- Customer-oriented Team Player with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Prepared to occasionally work outside of office hours
If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.