We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work on our growing virtualized streaming platform.
Are you interested in a new and exciting in-house (not outsourcing) project where you and your colleagues get to decide on the technology stack you will be using?
Are you a creative individual able to work unsupervised?
Then join us and work with an awesome team!
Look at our project!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work on CICD and automate old and new PVE cluster deployments.
- Regularly check the health of all Hosts and VM objects in PVE.
- Improve monitoring stack with alerts that look for any resource bottlenecks.
- Work on securing PVE cluster regions using OpenVPN
- Integrate LDAP with internal services.
- Improve Ansible configuration management codebase
- Work closely with stakeholders and external vendors
- Support Red5Pro streaming platform
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with GNU/Linux, including Ubuntu and Debian.
- 1+ year hands-on experience with Ansible configuration management
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Proxmox cluster LXC, K
- Open Source Java Application Servers (Tomcat, TomEE)
- HTTP Servers (Apache, Nginx, OpenResty)
- High-Level knowledge of several tech stacks (PHP, Java)
What will help you succeed:
- Experience with media streaming middleware (Red5Pro, Kurento, Wowza)
- Automating OS installation using preseeding and cloud-init
- Solid experience with interpreted languages (bash, python)
- ELK Stack
- Prometheus/Grafana/Alert manager
- Bind9 nameservers