We are looking for a:
Site Reliability Engineer
Novi Sad / Belgrade
phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner, offers state-of-the-art data center solutions, including security-focused cloud services, dedicated servers, disaster recovery and backup services, as well as colocation and network solutions. Our steadily expanding global footprint currently includes services in Phoenix, Ashburn, Chicago, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Belgrade, and Singapore. As a global IaaS provider, we focus on leveraging newest technologies, providing excellence of service, and continuously developing new solutions to support our clients’ needs. phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware Cloud Provider Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner. We are also PCD-DSS validated service provider and our flagship facility is SOC Type1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
We are looking for a System Automation Engineer to join our newly formed team to work with the latest Cloud Native technologies. The team will be responsible for building a new platform API that will be offered to our clients in order for them to consume our services using modern methodologies. The platform will be delivered via a new on premise hosted Kubernetes clusters utilizing automation tooling such as Ansible, Puppet and Terraform, serving our Java applications in a micro-service architecture through continuous delivery.
The candidate must be highly proficient in Linux and able to configure and monitor these new containerized environment clusters and CICD pipelines. A sound understanding of Kubernetes controllers such as services, load balancing and networking is required.
Close collaboration will be required within this new self-sufficient team that also includes software and QA automation engineers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Automate the delivery and deployment of APIs and micro services to containerized infrastructure environments
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and the enterprise CICD team to ensure alignment of software delivery and deployment methodology using the enterprise CICD pipeline
- Perform system administrative tasks on Linux-based systems
- Research and perform proof-of-concept of new technologies
- Extensive experience with Linux and automation tools
- Experience and understanding of Kubernetes
- Proficient with CICD concepts and tooling
- Ability to research and evaluate supporting environment tooling such as monitoring and logging
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2019.