The System Specialist for eFront products facilitates analysis of client’s system requirements, assist with new clients’ onboardings as well as provide business as usual system support. The role holder will work with Sanne business users (fund accountants) to optimize system use based on clients’ needs. The role holder will also assist in training and developing staff expertise in systems.
- Develop and maintain FrontInvest system configuration and setup according to Business Requirements;
- Vendor management and communication;
- Provide technical support to the business for ongoing reporting matters on FrontInvest i.e. technical support on capital calls, reporting, allocations etc.;
- Finding the best system solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyze issues within the FrontInvest systems;
- Assist in client onboarding and new systems implementation projects;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Financial accounting and ERP system experience;
- FrontInvest system knowledge is a must;
- Data analytics;
- Performance driven mindset;
- Root cause analytics;
- Good written and verbal communications skills (English);
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask.
*Please note this role is for support of APAC clients (working hours: 7h to 15h).