Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 73 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
System Integration Specialist
System Integration Specialist is considered the technology subject matter expert responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries. System Integration Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, integration, and implementation of various applications from Atos portfolio. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support.
- Evaluation of existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet the client’s needs
- Planning, designing, and executing integration engineering end-to-end, from high-level architecture down to code implementation
- Developing software-driven systems integration and interoperability and deploying code into Production in defined releases
- Document requirements, develop technical specifications, maintain architecture/integration documentation
- Formulate testing approach, develop test cases, prepare UAT documentation
- Prepare written and online training for power-users and end-users
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix identified issues/operational support tickets
- Provide on-call support for production issues
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related experience
- 2+ experience in system/service integration
- Performing health checks, monitoring performance, and mitigating issues
- Upgrading patches and releases
- Providing advanced support by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and root cause analysis
- Advanced programming and integration: PowerShell, Bash
- Database technologies such as JDBC, SQL;
- Experience integrating third-party software and APIs using REST and SOAP
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
Experience in one or more of the below is a plus:
- Cloud Computing, Virtualization Technologies
- Data Centers design, High Availability & Disaster Recovery, Backup & Recovery software platforms
- Knowledge in PKI Infrastructure and Certificate Authorities, LDAP, and AD.
- Knowledge in database engines (MySQL)
- Knowledge in server and client operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Cloud-based Solution Infrastructure (Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Cloud Infrastructure Tools (OpenStack, Kubernetes, S3, Docker)
- Ability to think on your feet and dive into helping our clients and partners with their technical issues
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of how technology translates into business solutions
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
What we offer:
- Motivating remuneration package and benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Dynamic business environment
- Stimulating place to work and grow
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!