Euronet (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic funds transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for a System Engineer.
Euronet is seeking for a talented professional who will work as a key member of the Compute Service Support Team, helping to ensure reliable, responsive provision of a number of services in Euronet’s compute environments.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Plan, Implement and operate Euronet Electronic Funds Transactions (EFT) compute environment
- Monitor, measure and report internally and externally on service performance levels, performance vs. service level agreements (SLAs) and service down-times
- Develop and keep procedures and standards of CSD
- Administer and document the services, processes inventories under CSD control
- Contribute to tracking and continuous improvement of service level
- Provide on-call support on a periodic basis
- University level education in Engineering - preferably Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in following areas: Windows server technology, AD, DNS
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operating in one or more of the following areas: Exchange, SCOM, Zabbix, SCCM, Ansible, Linux (CentOS, AlmaLinux), VMware ESX, Backup (VEEAM, Netbackup), storage, Physical server operation
- Fluency in English
- Problem solving skills and a focus on results
- High attention to details
Advantages to have:
- IIS, SQL, VMware Operations Manager, Azure/O365
- Working experience in PCI DSS related infrastructures
- MCSE or MCITP exam
- Individual private healthcare package
- Hybrid work model
- Participation in interesting business projects and the opportunity to gain extensive experience
Please send your Curriculum Vitae in English and visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com