We are looking for a:
Job summary / Short role description:
Do you want to explore the latest Cloud/SaaS/IaaS technologies every day? Do you want to work with amazing colleagues? Yes, we are eager to give you this opportunity. Levi9 is looking for System architect to work on various projects using cutting-edge technologies. Levi9 will support you in this role with great projects, professional and fun working environment, so let's build brilliant future together.”
What are we looking for?
- - Experience in evaluating, architecture and managing cloud environments like Google cloud platform, AWS, Azure.
- - Five years of experience with software development, infrastructure design, deployment automation, test automation, and/or configuration management on enterprise-scale servers or middleware platforms.
- - Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and practices required.
- - Experience with source code management, build automation and dependency management.
- - Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available environment.
- - Extensive analysis, problem resolution, and troubleshooting skills are required.
- - Preferred experience with some of tools utilized in the DevOps ecosystem such as Puppet, Docker, Chef, Bamboo, Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, design and implement DevOps solutions and best practices
- Introduce new and emerging DevOps concepts in the organization
- Working with development teams and help them to setup a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process
- Analyze current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and suggest enhancement solutions
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for improving in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing technical operations
What do we offer?
- - Permanent employment
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: