Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
System Architect - Software Team
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Responsibility for the software architectural design
- RTE configuration and generation with Vector and internal tools
- Analysis of the functional and software requirements and coordination within the software development
- Memory allocation as well as tracking and analysis in the customer-specific projects
- Documentation of development activities
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- Experience in Automotive Embedded Software development
- Knowledge of software architecture (Autosar, RTE) and modelling language UML and Enterprise Architect is preferable
- Experience in memory mapping and analysis desirable
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!