We are looking for system engineers
We’re seeking an experienced systems administrator who’s eager to use and grow his or her technological skills on a worldwide stage. In this role, the successful individual will protect our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy.
From early on, you’ll help empower our breakthrough innovations, be given challenging assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about applying their skills to technology-based business model that creates real-world solutions for the world.
You bring it with you
- Proven work experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching
- Experience in cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure)
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication
This is your everyday work
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
We are a digital agency with headquarters in Munich and a branches in Belgrad, Banja Luka and Bielefeld. Our strategic and professional knowledge distinguishes us. Combined with creative competence and technological expertise, these are our success factors! Our mission is to support companies in conveying their messages to their customers both emotionally and functionally.
We, as your experts, have many years of experience in digital business and internationally recognized project management and leadership certifications
In everything we do, we simply want to inspire people. Through our ideas we strengthen brands and inspire their customers.
We create great digital experiences for your visitors.