Optima Apps is delivering high quality IT products and services, which help our clients grow their businesses and improve their efficiency.
Using latest industry standards are our highest priority and implementing agile methods, gives us possibility to quickly answer to all clients’ needs and adapt quickly to all changes that one project can require.
Our main services are software engineering, consulting, software and system architecture, DB engineering and system administration.
Currently we are expanding our team and we are seeking a talented, highly motivated System Administrator to join us.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining servers and networks
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Resolving all tasks dedicated to you by 2nd level support
- Maintenance of existing and installing new systems
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines
- Active knowledge of Windows Servers
- Active knowledge of virtualization (Vmware, Citrix)
- Active knowledge of TCP/IP
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English
- At least 2 years working experience on similar positions
- Good knowledge of German
- Active knowledge of Sophos products (firewall, antivirus)
- Working experience with Linux
What we offer:
- Pleasant and friendly working environment in Zvezdara where you will be surrounded by professionals experienced in many different areas, willing to support you in every step of the way and enthusiastic to hear how you solved problems you encountered
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Working on long-term projects in a stress-free manner
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment, paid sick leave
- Regular working hours, no overtime
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The interview will be held via video chat on Skype.