GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with 4 years of experience in System Administration to include:
- Kubernetes/Docker (prefered)
Must possess a detailed understanding of programming patterns and have a solid understanding of Linux, Unix and MacOS operating system environments as well as software design for application integration for the major open source frameworks. Must possess detailed understanding of AWS infrastructure. Logistics industry experience preferred.
The System Administrator handles user accounts and management, system monitoring, break/fix, and level 1 troubleshooting for all systems in the enterprise.
- Manages and maintains user accounts and monitors and handles level 1 support for all system functions in the enterprise
- Works in cooperation with the Infrastructure department to provide worldwide 24/7 coverage for user and application support
This position requires strong analytical skills involving complex information. Must have strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes. Must have strong verbal and written communications to interact with all levels of personnel, both technical and non-technical.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, startup like environment with flexible roles, responsibilities and hours.
Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the end-user.
Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously.
Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas.
Are you an ACE System Administrator? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving issues with inventive ideas
- You like to make things work
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “admin” your middle name?
WHO ARE WE?
- You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
- GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us and make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies.
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- We are very proud of our office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one).
* Employment documentation will be signed with our company registered in Belgrade, 3BiiLSoft Ltd.