Created with an idea to globally share its passion for the products of exceptional quality, SF1 group comprises and promotes excellent and worldwide recognized brands. Each brand represents a unique story, a story worth telling and a tradition worth preserving. Our organization and the autonomous structure of the companies that operate within the corporate group SF1 provide efficient, quick and accurate implementation of all steps in the development and operational process of a brand in the market. We see our companies as ambassadors of noble ideas and style, that seek to ensure safe development of each brand, while preserving their identity, heritage and expertise.
SF1 Clips Ltd - distributor of PANDORA jewellery for Serbia (Kosovo), Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, North Macedonia and Moldova. Following the standards of PANDORA brand, regional positioning through network of retail and franchise stores has been carefully performed.
SF1 Coffee Ltd - distributor of Nespresso coffee in the region - Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria.
Keeping with the tradition, but always open for new and modern ideas and trends, SF1 group chooses premium products that will meet the needs of a gracious style.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill in the position of System Administrator.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Installing and configuring software, printers and mid-size office network with VPN
- Troubleshooting issues
- Setting up pc’s
- Upgrading pc’s
- Basic Database queries/fixes within our ERP system (reporting etc.)
- Basic understanding of ERP systems
- Office 365, Share Point basic experience
- Understanding of network infrastructure -TCP/IP
- Experience in Windows server infrastructure
- Other administrative tasks
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Desktop Support or similar role (1+ years of relevant experience)
- Basic Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WIFI)
- Familiarity with ERP, POS and business processes
- Good verbal and written communication in English language
- Minimum high school diploma
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of responsibility, commitment and work ethic
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people
- Opportunity for further professional development
- Work in an internationally inspiring work environment
If you believe that you meet the above-mentioned requirements and want to become a part of our team, please send your CV with photo electronically. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.