As part of Atomia operations team, you will support DevOps processes and also be involved in many different categories of installation and maintenance tasks in our clients’ infrastructures as well as maintaining our own systems.
We expect you to enjoy the prompt switches within many different technologies used in our platform as well as adapt to new ones that we incorporate pretty fast.
Position requires you to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks. However, a mentor for the initial period will always be available.
Our team is composed of creative, open and easy-going people that will support your upward career path. With us you can learn about modern technologies like AWS, Azure, Docker etc. thus, working at Atomia will be fun. However, to maintain this spirit we need very capable people on board.
- Technical and organized mind
- A systematic approach to everyday problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
- Good communication skills
- Linux administration (Ubuntu/Debian, Redhat/CentOS)
- Windows administration (Windows Server 2012/2016)
- Network administration (firewalls, routing, switching, etc.)
- Database administration (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, No SQL databases)
Considered a plus:
- One year or more experience in the above listed
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer related studies
- Scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl)
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies