At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
As a System Admin at Pagely you’ll support incoming customer requests and issues in a timely, professional manner. System Admins are responsible for solving sophisticated problems by communicating across departments and detailing solutions for future use. Working as critical member of our customer's team, they sleep more soundly knowing their sites are in good hands.
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years of support experience (or educational and professional equivalent)
- Must know LAMP/LEMP
- WordPress/web hosting experience
- Understanding of command line tools, preferably wp-cli
- WordPress core, themes, and/or plugin experience
- Knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Firm grasp of WWW (domains, DNS, servers, web caching, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, and PHP/MySQL debugging experience
- Excellent written communication
- Passion for research and continued development
- Creative solutions to sophisticated problems
- Ability to coordinate and prioritise efficiently
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to deliver exceptional results and communicate results to customers
- Committed communication to clients and team members
- Self-motivated and well-adapted
- Ability to hold self and team members accountable
- Growth mindset
- Adhering to the golden rule for clients and team
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
GoDaddy helps the world easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run an online presence. GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have millions of customers around the world, but our goal hasn't changed. We’re here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures - online and off!
GoDaddy Vision Statement
Our vision is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures.
- Extraordinary Customer Focus
- Own Outcomes
- Join Forces
- Work Fearlessly
- Live Passionately
- Let’s remove the values, as we want to keep most of that in-house
Our technical teams join forces to build and manage simple, beautiful tech that empowers entrepreneurs to thrive and grow.
While we develop across a broad spectrum of tech stacks and languages, we're driven by teamwork and empathy. Our engineers take the time to understand a problem, form a hypothesis and solve it together — with our customers’ needs foremost in their minds. When they succeed, we succeed.
As a GoDaddy engineer, you’ll build apps, products and tools that empower everyday entrepreneurs. Websites + Marketing, for example, lets folks create a brilliant website to power their business while getting found by customers online, scheduling appointments and managing inventory.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
IT Support Engineer
Sjajna kompanija za usavrsavanje i ucenje novih tehnologija. Ljudi su jako prijatni, i uvek voljni da pomognu. Od prvih intervju pa do zaposlenje, sve je bilo na viskom profesionalnom nivou. Za svaku preporuku.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
IT Help Desk / Support 1 plata
Private medical insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)