Akvelon is a business and technology consulting firm that specializes in applying cutting-edge technology to problems in fields as diverse as mobile technology, finance, and healthcare. Founded in 2000 to provide superior IT consulting and software development services. Our clients range from tiny start-ups to global corporations, such as Microsoft and Amazon.
With over eight hundred employees at five offices worldwide, Akvelon is rapidly growing.
In order to continue our accelerated growth in Serbia, we are looking for Support/DevOps/SRE Engineers to join our new project with GitHub in Serbia.
What you will do:
- Deployment of backend microservices
- 1st line of support for alerts and customer escalations for Azure DevOps platform
- Image creation, secret rotation, capacity mgmt.
- Networking and firewall troubleshooting
- Monitoring and optimization of the Azure DevOps platform
- On-call Support
- Hand-on experience in Azure
- Experience with SQL
- Good knowledge in efficiently using PowerShell scripting
- Well-developed skills in troubleshooting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a desire to create an open and collaborative team culture
What we offer:
- Work on unique project with GitHub company
- Mixed schedule with shifts (1 night shift per week) and flexible days with option to work remotely
- Competitive compensation even for the most the most discerning candidates
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
NOTE: In general most of our projects are remotely, fulltime (40 hours working week), flexible schedule, no time tracker. Our main stack of technologies in the company is C#, .NET on the Backend and React, Angular on the Frontend, also we have a range of challenging remote opportunities for DevOps, SRE, Big Data Engineers and others. If you prefer working in small international teams, with no corporate bureaucracy and you like doing important job that influences thousands of people all over the world and work with cutting-edge technologies - we invite you to join our team. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org +(381) 63 19 84 322 if you are interested to get more details about all available projects and open roles