Atomia is a, fast-growing company based in Västerås, Sweden, and Niš, Serbia. We develop, market and sell our cloud hosting software to hosting companies all across the world. We are now looking to expand our support team in Serbia and would love to have you along for the ride.
As part of the Atomia Support team, you will interact with our customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues, and escalate cases as needed. You have technical troubleshooting experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for IT products and services.
We expect that you’re able to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
Our team is composed of creative, open and easy-going people, and working at Atomia will be fun. However, to maintain this spirit we need very capable people on board. We expect nothing but the best.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- An analytical mind and strong problem solving skills.
- A willingness to continuously learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, creative and flexible.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Familiar with web protocols (DNS, HTTP, TLS, etc.).
- Familiarity with SQL (any dialect).
- Some Linux server skills.
- Email management knowledge (IMAP, POP3, Exchange).
- Windows Server skills and related products (IIS, Active Directory, etc.).
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces.
- Knowledge of how domain registration works.
- Ability to read and understand code, and write code samples to reproduce customer problems is a plus.