Purpose of the Role
As part of the Infrastructure Ops Team, you will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance both to clients, end-users and employees of the company. As a Support Engineer, you will ensure high-quality implementation and support of all workstation software/hardware and cloud environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep in touch with the end client, colleagues and 3rd party vendors – such as MS-support teams, and others in order to understand and satisfy the requirements of the project
- Administer and control user access, manage and oversee the new users to be added to the systems
- Ensure the proper functioning of the information systems of the company and its end clients
- Participate and assist in all stages of development
- Create documentation and various types of reports such as weekly and incidents for the team and clients
- React adequately and timely to issues that may occur in the systems of the end client, in accordance with the approved procedures
- Reproduce issues to get a better understanding and resolution
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Experience as a Technical Support Specialist
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Knowledge of standard tools used in Linux and Windows system administration
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365 (exchange online, Skype for Business, OneDrive and SharePoint)
- Basic IT security knowledge
- Good troubleshooting Windows desktop-related issues remotely
- Cloud Server experience is considered an advantage
Skills and Attributes
- Experience with activities for business-critical systems
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Understand and accept the corporate business process flow
- Excellent teamwork skills
Required Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant specialty
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Any IT certification would be considered a plus
Note: This position is part of the 24×7 support team. The shifts will be between 5 am EST and 5 pm EST for 40 hours per week on rotation.
Xogito Group je konsultantska kompanija za digitalni razvoj, osnovana u Njujorku.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Ima ok ljudi (manjina). Plata redovna i solidna Ima mnogo vise negativnih stvari i ne moze sve da stane u 500 karaktera.
Izbegavati! 1. Radno vreme je od 13-21h ali stalno uznemiravaju van radnog vremena 2. Cast izuzetcima ali kolegijalnost je 0 3. Top menadzment katastrofalan, bavi se mikromenadzmentom, menja planove na nedeljnom nivou, skracuje estimate, dodaje nepotrebne feature 4. Barem 30% vremena se potrosi na nepotrebne sastanke i...
Prosečna neto plata
BI Developer 1 plata