WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for a Support engineer to make the team even stronger.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent English
- Experience in systems for registering user requests
- Experience in technical support from 6 months
- Positive attitude and high communication skills
- Systems thinking and technical erudition
Nice to Have:
- Technical background
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Work experience in the third-line technical support team
- Supports users on the 1st and 2nd lines
- Provides technical support and guidance
- Works with software for receiving, processing and registering user requests
- Works with telephony and messengers
- Researches user problems and reports if there are any errors
- Timely responds to user requests
- Interacts with the development team
- Participates in the preparation of releases
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com