We are StuntCoders, a software development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Through a well thought out architecture combined with pixel-perfect design and cutting-edge technology, we create eCommerce solutions that change the way consumers interact with brands.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Building strong, long-term client relationships and maintaining frequent contact with clients to review requests and discuss specific issues;
- Understanding clients needs and proactively proposing new solutions to improve client’s ROI;
- Addressing client queries and requests effectively and in a timely manner, following up issues and their progress until completely resolved while managing your team effectively;
- Admin panel debugging (Magento, CraftCMS, WordPress, custom Ruby on Rails apps);
- Turning client requests into tasks for developers;
- Knowing how well your team is organised and keeping them busy with the most suitable tasks considering the capability of each one;
- Prioritizing and outlining projects and tasks, managing complete task documentation and following it through the pipeline;
- Providing support via email, Slack and phone;
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment;
- A close team of great and dedicated colleagues to guide you and enable your growth;
- A configurable environment with high-end equipment, Macs and Herman Miller chairs, fresh fruit, snacks etc.;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid overtime;
- Help in achieving your goals by continuous professional development and support:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge;
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- respect for your private time;
Who are you?
- You have an Engineering degree in a technical field and a passion for web development;
- You have basic front-end HTML/CSS programming knowledge;
- You have an understanding of terms like DNS, PWA and SSH;
- You are experienced and comfortable in using browser inspector tools;
- You have a positive outlook on problem-solving;
- You have advanced verbal and written communication skills;
- You have good working knowledge of English;
- You have the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner;
- You are patient, focused, empathetic and a great listener who is persistent in finding the right solution;
- You find a strong thrill in solving even the most demanding customer issues;
Plus, not a must:
- Some back end programming experience;
- Some knowledge of scripting and automation;
A task of choosing a new coworker is considered a truly serious one in StuntCoders. Our team is dedicated to both, product and customer service excellence. If you are not afraid of the fast-paced and ever-changing environment and if you are passionately looking for a chance to thrive in a customer relation segment - we hope to meet you in person!
Before applying we encourage you to check out our website and get a better insight into what we do and who we are.
All communication, both internal and external is in English, so please submit your CV and motivation letter in English.