Supervisor Software Engineer (GLE)
Do you want to make fun online games that attain leading positions in the emerging new media markets, take full advantage of the innovative possibilities new technologies present, and leverage the assets of an industry leader?
Apply your knowledge of core software development to build games and gaming systems. Assume ownership of key product components. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of new media and game features. We are looking for someone who has hard core programming skills and loves playing games.
- Perform hands-on software design and development
- Architect solutions to novel problems using a homegrown rules engine
- Develop server-side game logic components and game simulations
- Develop solutions and efficiencies around developer environments
- Work closely with your game team to develop real-money online gambling type games
- Support and improve game logic engine updates
- Support and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Write unit tests and perform peer design/code reviews
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems and write technical documents
- Work closely with game designers to determine feasibility of game features
- Promote high quality and timely completion of projects
- Supervise, mentor, and help grow junior members of the engineering team
- Work with onsite and remote teams
- Strive for continuous improvement in efficiency
- Design and develop tooling that will drive efficiency in workflows
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
- 6+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on OOP/OOD development
- Experience with server-side application development. Full stack development experience is a plus
- Experience with build automation tools like Jenkins, Maven and ANT required
- Experience with distributed version-controls systems such as Git and Perforce
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates with familiarity in SOLID principles, design patterns, TDD, code quality, and unit testing
- Have experience building tools using React and NodeJS is a plus
IGT is a global company specializing in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electronic game equipment and systems products. It has been a global market leader for more than 20 years and has shaped the gaming industry via a unique history of product innovation and market development. IGT generated $2.1B in revenue in 2011 and has approximately 5000 employees.
This team is focusing on the global development and delivery of gaming content and systems products through the internet & other distributed methods to PCs, mobile phones and other devices. As new markets open and gaming becomes ubiquitous entertainment the market opportunity represented by these products are very significant, as is evidenced by today’s online gaming market size ($25B+) and rapid growth.
IGT will bring to market world class products that attain leading positions in the emerging Interactive markets, take full advantage of the innovative possibilities new technologies present, and leverage the expertise, assets and the resources of its parent.
Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and located at Business Center Usce with team offices and great views.
IGT’s YouTube channel: (http://www.youtube.com/user/igt)
Please send your CV electronically.