Sr. NetSuite Administrator
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is looking for a Senior Netsuite Administrator to join our Business Applications team. In this position, you will actively work with both internal and external resources on the Finance and Technical Operations teams to design, develop, and maintain our various financial systems. This role will require a deep technical knowledge of many different systems, including experience administering financial systems, and the ability to connect and integrate those systems. This role also requires a fast-paced work ethic in order to meet key deadlines, the ability to deliver consistently in a high-growth environment, and experience implementing and supporting compliance and controls requirements.
How You Contribute To Our Vision: Key Responsibilities
- Work with other application administrators to manage and maintain PagerDuty’s Netsuite implementation.
- Drive testing and validation of new and existing functionality including configuration, development, and system releases.
- Act as the technical subject matter expert for PagerDuty’s ERP systems, billing systems, and other integrated software components.
- Communicate and collaborate with users, stakeholders, and other technical resources to maintain our financial systems.
- Translate high-level objectives provided by management into viable systems-based solutions for process or procedure based on functional specifications.
- Own the gathering of business and technical requirements with business partners to document business requirements, organization and flows of data, methods and forms from multiple sources.
- Analyze current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience.
- Manage vendor relationships and external service providers.
- 5+ years Netsuite Admin experience
- NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom records, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Experience in NetSuite Scripting Modules including Suite Script, Suite Builder, Suite Bundler, and Suite Flow
- Hands on experience with designing and supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like Expensify, Zuora, etc.
- Experience working in a public company, including experience implementing and maintaining SOX controls for financial reporting and other regulatory/compliance initiatives such as ASC 606 requirements
- Experience implementing and optimizing procurement workflows within NetSuite
- Excellent time and project management skills – can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a high-paced business culture
- Experience leading process-improvement initiatives
- Agile project management & development/deployment methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- 2+ years of experience with scripting in SuiteScript
- 2+ years SQL experience
- Java Scripting, SOAP, XML, JSON, & REST experience
- Deep understanding of various ERP & financial systems and software, including Expensify, Avalara, Zuora, and Salesforce
- Experience in SaaS-based software business
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- 401K with 1% match
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
- Monthly company wide hack days
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.