The Solutions Engineer is an intermediary role combining the responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer, Implementation Engineer, and Technical Product Manager. The Solutions Engineer partners closely with Product, Engineering, Sciences, Partner, and Client Services teams to help us lead in building the premier supplier partnerships, integrations, media planning, campaign management, and reporting technologies, powered by science and machine learning by performing the following duties:
Technical Support & Problem Solving
- Communicates with internal product users and external customers and partners on their questions and problems.
- Customer success is the top priority, so the Solutions Engineer understands user needs and gathers product feedback.
- Solves problems and demonstrates stellar organizational and analytical skills.
- Uses technical and analytical skills for troubleshooting user problems: analyzing software logs, mining into large arrays of data, running SQL queries, identifying discrepancies, and executing API calls.
- Identifies possible issues and their reasons, and clearly communicates them to product stakeholders. Coordinates with Product & Engineering to understand the effort to troubleshoot issues and implement options.
- Provides timely feedback to users on the ETA of solutions and bug fixes.
Integrations & Improvements
- Uses customer and user feedback and usage to identify new product opportunities and enhancements and present them to the team.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and external customers and partners in the integration projects. Closely collaborates on UX requirements, business requirements, and implementation details.
- Researches and creates new technical solutions for potential customers and partners.
- Helps develop new products and enhance existing products.
Reporting & Documentation
- Regularly crafts the reports on product usage and issues. Suggests improvements based on the key takeaways from the reports.
- Assists the Engineering Team in writing technical specifications for proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other team members.
- Assists Product Team in writing product documentation. Crafts a compelling message and tailors it for a given audience. Blends technical topics with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is clear and useful.
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts well verbally and in written form.
- Selects and uses appropriate communication methods and varies communication styles to meet needs.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Learns fast.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Adapts to changing priorities and scopes of work. Finds workarounds for delays or unexpected events.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employees or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university or equivalent practical experience; 3+ years of technical support, software integrations, implementations, product management or related experience. Experience in the advertising vertical is preferred. Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as engineering, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write documentation and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Most required work is almost exclusively on the computer, but the computer is not itself the focus of the position. Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, word processing, and presentation creation/editing. Can communicate by email and use scheduling software. Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is, on very rare occasions, exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time contract
- Private health insurance
- Free parking spot
- Being part of the most disruptive esports tech company with constant innovation and exploring new frontiers
- Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
- Largely flexible work structure and hours
- Office gym
- New features, new projects, and new clients all the time, including in-house IPs we build
- Pet-friendly office
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and passion for the gaming/esports industry.
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin, or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, and how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogNation offices in Rakovica, Belgrade
Work model: Hybrid, working model that requires a few days in the office and the rest can be done from home.
TwogNation is an esports tech holding company with multiple business lines which has existed for 5 years now. Our head office is located in Belgrade, Serbia but we also have a presence in the European Union, US, UK, and Canada.
Our company has a few branches, TwogEngine, TwogNews, TwogHub, and Icatrex.
TwogEngine is our software for organizing online gaming tournaments. We spent years building this software and its features, so it’s ready for implementation into any system. The backend is in Java 8 (Spring), frontend is in Angular. We use PostgreSQL as a database. As a server, we use AWS.
This is an ongoing project, which we constantly try to upgrade and enhance.
Besides our software, we do other projects for clients, primarily web3 and esports related, but not exclusively.
TwogNews, our news aggregator: single destination for all the latest news in esports and gaming. We are curating the news and updates in the industry and producing investment and drama reports, statistics, history, infographics, and content which is easy for the users to digest.
TwogHub is a B2C platform that is a one-stop for esports. It consists of 3 pillars - information and aggregation, full tournament engine, and social platform.
On TwogHub you can make your own profile, player's passport, find tournaments, find teammates, and much more!
Icatrex, our outstaffing and recruitment division, was born out of TwogNation.
Through working with partners, we had requests to build tech for non-sports products.
We wanted to share our expertise and services with the wider world and help companies reach the top of their industries.
Our team is mostly developers, plus a few operational staff. We have a strict “no asshole” policy, which means we don’t tolerate any kind of bad behavior towards colleagues.
na osnovu 4 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Sjajna saradnja sa svim zaposlenim!
Lokacija same kancelarije, daleko od grada. Ali hej, uvek ima parking mesta barem :)
Prosečna neto plata
CTO 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
UX/UI Designer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
COO 1 plata
Private health insurance
Progressive salary model
Very flexible working schedule
Hybrid working model