Rad od kuće
The Solutions Architect will work hands on with Fortune 200 companies on their data transformation journey. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and operationalization of Voltron Data solutions for customers and partners. We believe in ownership and teamwork, and this role will own the deliverables and collaborate with the product, engineering, and sales teams.
Why work at Voltron Data?
- We are Going for Impact: We are a Series A, venture-backed startup assembling a global team to build a new foundation for data analytics with Apache Arrow. This foundation will usher in a wave of innovation in data processing that can take full advantage of the speed and efficiency offered by modern hardware.
- We are Committed to Bridging Open Source Communities: We are a collection of open source maintainers who have been driving open source ecosystems over the last 15 years, particularly in the C++, Python, and R programming ecosystems.
- We are Building a Diverse, Inclusive Company: We are creating a representative, equitable, and respectful workplace that prioritizes employee growth. Everyone at Voltron Data is bought into the company’s success; all voices are critical to shaping the organization’s future.
Required work experience:
- 7+ years experience in field engineering (pre and post sales).
- Experience with the following technologies: Apache Arrow, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, SQL, NoSQL, Dask, Pandas, Cloud Storage (S3, ADLS, GCS).
- Experience with OSS (Open Source Software).
- Experience with distributed systems and HPC environments; Kubernetes and Slurm experience a plus.
- Experience designing solutions on cloud infrastructure and services, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience migrating or redefining legacy customer workloads to modern analytical pipelines.
Desired personal characteristics
- High standards in their own work and in their peers.
- Always curious.
- Leads with modesty.
- Sees diversity as a strategic advantage.
- Values ground-breaking innovation.
- Desired location: United States
US Compensation - The salary range for this role is between $195,000 to $240,000. We have a global market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the exact base pay will vary based on factors such as actual work location, skills and experience of the candidate. This position is also eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards.
- Work from Anywhere - Payroll and Benefits in 150+ Countries
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement [USA Only]
- Home Office Budget
- Continuing Education Budget
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Preporuke se učitavaju...