We are looking for highly motivated employees to join Solution Architecture and Deployment team as part of Support organization for the position of Solution Architecture Expert.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Solution Architecture Expert to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Schneider Electric is seeking innovative and highly-skilled, personable professionals who are passionate about solution architecture technologies. They possess strong facilitation skills and the ability to translate and convey difficult concepts to groups with varied skill sets. This role is predominately outward-focused, including direct interaction with our client and partner communities, often as the face of Schneider Electric. The responsibilities of the Solution Architecture Expert are to ensure that for our customer projects, the Schneider Electric suite of software and solutions are designed, developed, and deployed efficiently and consistently minimizing cost and risk. The deployed solution must meet the end-user business requirements.
- Member of Customer Support Team for worldwide ADMS projects
- Customer relationship and collaboration along the ADMS project lifecycle
- Accountable for maintaining and troubleshooting: large-scale complex solution design, configuration, development, and integration for customer-specific software solutions
- Establishing and enforcing architecture principles, patterns, and guidelines
- Responsible for project's software delivery lifecycle and development progress tracking
- Helping developers, product owners, and managers to better understand customer's requirements and use cases
- Collaborate with SE architects and engineers to envision and design solutions that complement the configured solution of the core product
- Suggesting changes in software or system configuration to product owners or managers to resolve common issues on project ADMS systems
- Helping system administrators during issue investigation and fixing (off-site and on-site troubleshooting)
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, customers, and sub-contractors
- Helping Support and Maintenance team handle issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate for this position should have following key skills/experience:
- Basic knowledge about distributed software architecture
- Basic knowledge about: hardware, OS management, virtualization, networking, security, IT operations and automation, data management
- Previous experience in the software industry and/or software project delivery
- Experience in requirement specification and software design (desirable to have experience in designing and developing architectural solutions)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Passion for learning and continuous improvements
Benefits we offer:
- Working in a pleasant environment and being a part of highly talented, professional, and friendly team
- Working on highly complex and challenging projects with top-of-the-line platforms and hardware
- On-site and off-site cooperation with IT and power engineering experts in most advanced electric, water and gas utilities
- Learning and collaboration with experts from various enterprise IT fields (e.g. solution design and development, databases, security, system administration, hardware, computer networks, quality assurance, etc.)
- Possibility to quickly gain a wide and deep comprehension of ADMS and IT knowledge in smart grid solutions
- Private health insurance & life insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home mode
- 24-30 days of annual leave
- Financial, legal, and psychological assistance program
- Restaurant inside our Hub
- Gym & sports activities
- Family policy – Parental leave & Care leave
- Opportunity to buy Schneider Electric shares per discounted price (WSOP program)
- Opportunity for additional certification
- Having a chance to be mentored by any worldwide expert inside Schneider Electric
- Recognition culture through our own StepUp platform & bonus system
- Building a technical and/or consulting career path in the #1 world sustainable multinational company
Let us learn about you! Apply today, and we will contact candidates based on the best matches. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.