For more than a decade, SQA Consulting has built a global client network across multiple vertical markets. Our experience and expertise reside across Business and Technology Transformation, Cyber Security, RPA and AML Compliance.
2022 is shaping up to be a pivotal and exciting year for the group. Via acquisitions and mergers, we are continuing to increase our global presence.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Reporting to the CEO on work and all issues related to achieving strategic and operational goals;
- Close collaboration with other managers on services quality issues for the general business growth;
- Managing organisational operations, in order to achieve objectives, and incorporate policies and procedures of the company in daily activities;
- Managing sales activities with project managers and team leads in defining technical requirements, estimations and other relevant information to complete sales offers;
- Evaluating outcomes, identify problems, and suggest corrective measures, explore trends, and anticipate needs of projects;
- Suggesting process improvements, and drive for process standardization and quality assurance; Maintain quality services by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Analysing working environment, equipment and used software and licenses for procurement needs;
- Mentoring and empower employees to achieve maximum impact and commitment;
- Collaborating with other managers within the company organisational structure in developing and implementing plans;
- Articulating problems and solutions in non-technical language to stakeholders;
- Apply an agile scrum / sprint practice to design and develop of software solutions to client requirements;
- Supporting learning and development activities for engineering resources;
- Leading by example, embody the Employer's values and behaviours;
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives;
- Reporting on work and all issues related to achieving strategic and operational goals, and generating reports on projects' status, utilization, and operations;
- Other activities that are within the management of business activities
- Work closely with Management and suggest technical strategies
- Provide technical leadership to the development teams
- Prepare solution designs, process and service flow diagrams
- Review and document existing client architecture
- Present findings and solutions design to IT stakeholders
- Specify solution design and technology best practices and tooling
- Help establish architecture, design and technology principles and guidelines
- Participate in solution design and application development
- Ensure standards and architecture principles
- Recommend technology and solution architectures
- Work closely with both internal and client architects
- Work with clients to implement solution designs and architectures
- Decide on the platforms and coding standards for solutions
- Ensure that security is integral to all client solutions
- Provide technical support to sales team and programme/project managers
- Be up to date with emerging technology trends and ideas
- Embed a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the development teams, with client counterpart teams and across the Employer's network;
- Evaluate new technologies to be implemented by clients
- Create processes to improve internal and client business efficiency
- Lead development and maintaining of architecture documentation
- Other activities assigned by the Employer that shows the nature related to solution architecture.
- Providing support in sales process in technical presales and estimations
- Supporting learning and development activities for Development company’s resources
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and events.
- Enhancing the company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Upoznaj kompaniju SQA Consulting SEE
SQA Consulting SEE is a centre of excellence for software product development, with offices in Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia and Kosovo.
Working alongside SQA Consulting Ltd and SQA Consulting Spain, SQA Consulting SEE has an international market presence and specialises in technology transformation, financial crime prevention (anti-money laundering) software, and other software engineering capabilities.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.