We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to be part of a solution architecture team, serving a robust and vast enterprise technology portfolio. This Solution Architect will need to have previous experience as a technical team lead and/or architect with knowledge of backend and front-end technologies, cloud platforms and architecture, security best practices, as well as general software architecture best practices. The Solution Architect will be working for a client that is an American based company and an industry leader in its field. This is a work from home position with a lot of growth potential and we expect self-motivated and hardworking individuals to apply.
The Solution Architect Position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with existing Agile teams in all aspects of the SDLC as part of designing, architecting, and delivery of software projects.
- Lead software development teams in all aspects of the SDLC including requirements gathering, design, integration, development, and testing.
- Document technical approach and architecture using modern diagrams, conventions, and best-practices.
- Understand and employ Agile best practices and work with developers, testers, product owners, and peers in an agile environment.
- Provide recommendations around security best-practices as well as infrastructure/cloud architecture.
- Participate and lead teams in requirements discovery and analysis.
The ideal candidate should have most of the following skills:
- Senior level software development experience utilizing a modern technology stack like Java, .NET, or Node.
- Software testing experience for both backend and front-end including both automated functional testing, as well as unit testing and performance testing.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices.
- Ability to decompose business requirements into technical implementation details and be able to define solutions from high-level business ideas.
- Strong organization skills and great interpersonal skills with experience working with customers.
- Experience working with Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud Platforms
- Understand Containers and Container based technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
For selected candidates that join our team, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- Work from home
- Huge potential of Growth, as well as potentially working in the US