The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Solution Architect.
As a Solution Architect in our Delivery - CAS team, which develops and implements modern and future-ready custom applications for various industries and clients, you will be responsible for:
- Software Design: Identify and design adequate software architecture, so that the best quality relation could be achieved between the technical solution performances, design elements contained in a system specification, and client’s requirements;
- Software development: Design and development of highly complex software solutions using advanced knowledge and skills, a wide range of experience and best practice, in order to fulfill requirements according to the business needs and project plan;
- Leading development team: Leads a team of developers on projects in the role of technical team lead;
- Technology and solution upgrade: Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments, apply existing and introducing new and approved technologies to develop solutions in order to assure quality standards, and fulfill current and future requirements;
- Solution architecture documentation: Manages and monitors the production process of a detailed system architecture design document, technical specifications, and implementation requirements to match customer needs and preferences.
- Customer expert consulting: Reviews, interprets and responds to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between client expectations and the company’s current or future capabilities. Consults clients throughout the duration of the project and provide current best practice and solution alternatives, troubleshooting issues and providing timely and efficient resolution of customer requests;
- Internal Expert Consulting: Understands and advises full software architecture design and supports the development team in developing solutions to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes and a high level of quality. Works closely to Project Manager to develop high-level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects;
- Identification, prioritization, and execution of tasks in the software development life cycle.
- You have 10+ years of experience in software development;
- You have strong knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- You have strong knowledge of MS SQL and knowledge of SQL;
- You have strong knowledge of MS .NET, .NET Core and framework Development & usage of other Microsoft stack components
- You have experience in implementation of security concepts and solutions;
- You have strong knowledge of Enterprise integration patterns;
- You have relevant experience with Container-based solutions development and implementation (preferably on Kubernetes and OpenShift) on Microservices based architecture and DevOps;
- Your experience with the following technologies is an advantage:
- Web development;
- Enterprise RDBMS (eg. MSSQL, Oracle);
- Development with the usage of Angular framework as frontend;
- Usage of BPM tools in projects
- Advanced usage of source control systems (GIT, TFS, etc.);
- Unit testing in .NET;
- Entity framework usage
- You hold Bachelor degree in Computer sciences;
- You have advanced knowledge of English;
- You are comfortable with adhering to coding standard;
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are a good team-player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinion/suggestion.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, full-time indefinite employment, opportunity to work with an excellent team of people and additional trainings to help you advance on this journey.
- Other benefits (Bonus scheme, team-buildings, private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.