We are on the lookout for inspiring Solution Architects to join our community in Niš.
Symphony is a premium digital products provider and a global technology house headquartered in San Francisco. We are working with 8 out of Fortune's most admired brands in 2021 and some of the most ambitious and creative leaders in the world. Founded in 2007, Symphony is unlocking the full potential of humans + technology to inspire growth for our people, clients, and communities.
Today, we count 600+ ambitious, talented individuals in our engineering hubs and consulting offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
This is an excellent opportunity for all Solution Architects to join us in expanding a global powerhouse and partnering with worldwide industry leaders to solve some of the most complex digital challenges.
What would be your job, you ask?
- Being involved in every aspect of the product development process from the initial concept of the next feature or product through its launch and any iteration.
- Collaborating with product and engineering colleagues in the creation of elegant and intuitive solutions that transform typically complex and antiquated insurance purchase and management workflows.
You, as our Solution Architect should ideally have:
- 6+ years of software development experience (multiple programming languages is a plus)
- Ability to scope and estimate project requirements
- Ability to present technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical capabilities for identifying and resolving engineering tradeoffs.
- Design and architectural patterns
- Principles of software engineering
- Good understanding of server and network infrastructure, experience with cloud platform(s)
- Experience designing and developing distributed software applications, tools, systems, and services
- Experience with balancing and optimizing large-scale production systems is a plus
- Relational and non-relational database
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
In case some of these are not your strongest points, but you are eager to learn, we are here to support and guide you!
You will have a chance to work with one of the best people there is on some of the most challenging projects there are. How else would we develop such great solutions in various fields such as augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning and much more.
You will get an office with an impressive and fully equipped work zone. It also has a comfy fun zone, tasty&healthy food, playrooms and more. And we are fully aware of how flexibility can boost your productivity, no worries.
Ever since 2007 we are on a mission to build excellent software with amazing people. During these years, we have grown together, and we’re still growing by sharing our knowledge while honoring the values of transparency, flexibility, and teamwork.
Symphony comprises over 300 talented technologists, and we partner with tech and industry leaders worldwide to solve some of the most complex digital challenges. But as we’ve grown, we’ve kept our small-company spirit and have never lost our focus on people and providing real value to our clients.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Senior software engineer
Okruzenje je pogodno za lici razvoj u pogledu koriscenih tehnologija kao i razvoj organizacionih sposobnosti. Ekipa je duhovita i prijatna. Radni prostor je udoban i zgrada ima parking. Plate prate licni razvoj i trziste. Softverski projekti se rade u saradnji sa specijalizovanim timovima: Front-end, Back -end, Mobile, DevOps, IT...Kompleksni projekti za auto industriju. Kroz svaki projekat se upoznaju nove tehnologije i unapredjuje nacin rada.
Procesi rada nisu univerzalni po timovima, sto sa jedne strane daje vise slobode a sa druge iziskuje veci napor
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...