Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As the Solution Architect, you will partner with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to; eWave Pre-Sales, Sales, Delivery and external customer teams across all phases of the customer lifecycle and will collaborate with the Senior Management of the business in order to define and structure our Solution Architecture practice.
- As part of pre-sales and post-sales phases, architects should design leading eCommerce solutions that support industry-leading best practices in technology, features, performance, and scalability
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Coach and mentor partners, customers, and developers through the implementation lifecycle.
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to ongoing process and methodology improvements within the Services Delivery team
- Work with cross-functional teams across both Engineering and R&D to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product library
- Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
- Partner with the Senior Management team in order to help define processes and methodology improvements of the businesses Solution Architecture practice
- Work with our global cross-functional teams such as delivery and engineering to provide feedback and streamline the implementation processes
- 2+ years in a Solution Architecture or Technical/Implementation Consultant role and experience in consulting/ professional services
- Experienced with designing and implementing end-to-end IT solutions in e-Commerce (Adobe Commerce).
- Hands-on integration architecture experience including iPaaS, API Gateways, ETL, ESB, and related technologies (e.g. REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience working in a consultancy or technology organization, advising customers on best practice
- Strong ability to solve customer problems with exposure to collaborating with a sales team to convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Excellent English communications skills (spoken and written) and a strong ability to produce clear analysis and conclusions based on customer workshops and data
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!