WolkAbout is looking for a Software Tester to join our team. As a Software Tester, you will partner with smart, collaborative people ready to achieve results by seeking, understanding, analyzing, creating and testing solutions.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013 by a team of veterans in the industrial automation and software development industry, WolkAbout is one of the pioneering Industrial Internet of Things companies. We built a complete IoT application enablement platform and user-friendly tools to allow system integrators, product and service providers to develop and rapidly bring industrial-grade IoT applications to market.
With 50+ employees and headquarters in Prague, Czechia, a regional office in Arnhem, the Netherlands and a development centre in Novi Sad, Serbia, WolkAbout is simplifying digital transformation journeys worldwide.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting software development team in producing high-quality software
- Writing functional test cases
- Performing different software testing activities on the web and mobile applications, embedded software, API, etc.
- Assisting developers in the bug reproduction and localization
- Designing, implementation and performing automated and manual test scripts
- Participation in requirements analysis
- Sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Writing reports and communicating software quality findings to the management
- Managing bug life cycle (reporting, tracking, escalation, verification) by using bug-tracking tools, ensuring bugs are fixed and documented
- The understanding of the entire software development process
- Knowledge of software testing and the testing process
- 3+ years of working experience in the field of software testing
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Being systematic, detailed and patient
- Good technical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us:
- Company-sponsored conferences, workshops and overall knowledge improvement
- Opportunity to work with and learn from our top IoT team and grow professionally and personally
- Holiday: 25 days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Environment: friendly and dynamic
- Private health package, Fitness benefits/fun activities
- Salary: competitive
Specification of our organisation:
- Workweek: 40 hours
- Job type: full-time
- Bike and free parking
- Possibility to work from home
Work location: Serbia, Novi Sad, Bulevar Jovana Dučića 15
Company size: 50+
Start date: ASAP
Send us your CV electronically.