ALLIED TESTING is seeking
Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing international firm with focus on finance industry. The quality assurance department in is looking to recruit Quality Assurance engineers to work on an outsourcing project.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment. Working closely with both local and remote teams. You will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other parts of the team and management abroad on a daily basis.
- Graduate or senior student of a technical institute/university
- Good written English; spoken English is a plus
- IT skills - Basic knowledge of one or more of the following:
- databases or
- programming (JAVA, C#) or
- system administration
- Technical set of mind
- Ability to work in a team, as well as being quality-oriented, user-focused, committed to meeting deadlines, ambitious, reliable, analytical
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad
- Ability to work shifted hours
Optional requirements (assets):
- Work experience as a tester or software developer is an asset
- Computer science or related faculty
- Energetic, positive thinking
- We offer a pleasant, healthy, challenging but rewarding work environment and a base compensation depending on individual skills and experiences
- The salary depends on the experience and skills of the candidate
- Trial period: 2 months
- Financial and career opportunities
- Remote or part-time work is not an option
Only CVs in English will be considered.