In order to support our growing international business, we are looking for: Software Support Team Leader
Fiscal Solutions is a growing software company focused on retail technology solutions and services. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various market throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements and the latest retail technology standards. As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. At the moment, we are proud partner with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, worldwide retailers such as Ikea, Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, etc. Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy and motivating place for all our employees.
Fiscal Solutions is a part of Service Plus Group, founded in 2002 in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade, Niš, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that support activities are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers.
- Is available for support team by providing appropriate coaching, counselling, direction and resolution.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring support activities are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- At least 3 years’ experience on similar positions
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT field
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
Optional but highly valued skills:
- Passion and initiative towards IT industry trends
- Proactive, self-motivated skills
What we offer:
- Occasional business trips and visiting our clients abroad
- Diverse projects with the leading world experts in retail technologies
- Working with the latest technologies and highly innovative and commercially successful products
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Welcoming and rewarding good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and wellbeing (private health Insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trip (4 days), team-building, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.)
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.