Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic financial transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for a:
Software Implementation and QA Analyst
to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia
We offer attractive work conditions and opportunity to gain international business experience.
- Software installation
- System configuration
- Technical problem solving
- Bug-tracking and escalation
- Unit testing, functional testing, integration testing
- System testing, regression testing, QA documentation
- Change management documentation and administration
- University degree related to IT or relevant experience
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and time-management skills
- Ability and readiness to work in nationally and geographically diversified teams
- Complex thinking in IT and business-related processes
- Hands on experience in any database (SQL, RDBMS or Non-Relation Databases)
- Experience in EFT (Electronic Financial Transactions) and/or Banking IT
- Software development, testing or software configuration experience
- ITIL/ISO 20000 certificate.
- Participation in interesting projects
- Stable employment
- Work in dynamic international environment
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills
Euronet Services headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market capitalization of over $8.5 billion USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Deadline for applications: 30.10.2019.