ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
Software Functional Safety Engineer - Analyst
- Development of safety and monitoring functions for electric traction drives
- Analysis of system requirements and derivation of the function and software requirements
- Simulation of functions and components in the vehicle drive train
- Execution and support of safety analysis’s (e.g., FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
- Execution and support of testing, calibration on test benches and in the vehicle
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- Experience in Automotive function development
- Knowledge on overall system level for electric drives and power electronics
- Knowledge in functional safety is desired
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Become a part of our ZF-Team and apply please, with complete and informative application documents (a tabled CV, a cover letter and certificates).