Aspire Technology is an innovative Research & Development and Professional Services company, with core competence in mobile telecommunications. We deliver End-to-End Software Solutions, Network Services and Consulting for mobile network operators, managed service providers and technology partners with wide experience and track record in automation and AI/ML. Our multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions are realizing major improvements in network performance and quality of experience.
Role: Software Engineer
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Software engineer to join the engineering team in our Belgrade office. You will be work on our cloud-based products designed to monitor and optimize mobile network.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaboration to specify and improve product requirements
- Building new features into different modules within our AWS architecture
- Actively participating in design and code reviews
- Delivering high-performance, reliable and reusable code that solves the business problems efficiently and that your peers can easily understand and maintain
- Defining improvements for the modules you’re working on
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Actively participating in improving our way of working
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues
Who you are?
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of Python programming experience building scalable Python code
- Proficient with at least one Python web framework, Django, Django REST Framework, Pandas.
- Experience working with large data sets with diverse formats
- Experience building ETL pipelines
- Familiar with different data formats – JSON, XML, YAML
- Experience in Linux and Docker, application containerization experience
- Experience with DB design, query optimization is consider as a plus
- Experience in client side technologies VueJS, Nuxt, HTML/CSS is considered as a plus
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Technical knowledge of Mobile Telecommunications and NMS systems is an advantage
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Freedom to prototype and use newest technologies given the challenges we face
- Chance to be part of successful product development team
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Flexible working hours
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please submit your CV in English.
We’d love to hear from you. www.aspiretechnology.com