We are seeking Software Engineers for our support team who possess a desire to learn and continuously improve their skills. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate complex software and IT-equipment solutions in an easy-to-understand manner.
As a member of our Support team located in Belgrade, you will have the opportunity to support customers worldwide.
We embrace Nordic Leadership principles, including trust, transparency, and empowering individuals. Our strong values drive us to lead and guide, and you will have unique opportunities to develop yourself and contribute to the growth of the company. We believe in team-based ownership and recognize that each individual's contribution is crucial to achieving high performance.
About the job
With your solid technical knowledge and the patience to guide customers remotely, tasks that you would work on can be divided into three main categories:
- Solve customer tickets issues according to Company Standards
- Handle and address customer enquiries with a high customer satisfaction
- Direct contact with customers
Trainings and Reports
- Elaborate user guides and documentations
- Execute training at customer sites
- Execute implementation
- Elaborate customer reports
Tests and Upgrades
- Execute manual and automation testing
- Install upgrades smoothly either on customer site or remotely
- Software installation (through applications,configuration files and database)
We use the following technologies:
- For backend: C#, SQL Server, Window Services, Visual Studio
- For support: Jira Service Desk, Jira, Confluence, TeamViewer, VPN
- For testing: Selenium IDE or Selenium WebDriver
We would like you to:
- Minimum Bachelor degree 2 years of experience or a Master degree with 1 year of experience in software development, computer science or similar
- Skilled in SQL is mandatory
- Be excellent in English orally and in written
- Previous experience in support and problem identification is preferable
- Manual and automation testing and elaborated documentation are preferable
About FractureCode Corporation
We are a top provider of Track & Trace, digital authentication, and volume verification solutions for manufactured goods. Our expertise lies in software development and industrial automation. We have rapidly grown, serving customers in over 40 countries, with offices in Denmark, Serbia, Poland, and Romania.
We are seeking dedicated, ambitious, and skilled team members to join our dynamic and motivated teams. At our company, employees are our most valuable asset. We believe that by focusing on your passions and providing strong leadership and opportunities for growth, you will thrive in our fast-paced work environment.
Join our team
We select applications continuously, so please upload your application and CV as soon as possible. Please share if you know some great people, who would love this job.