IO Global is searching for a React engineer to join our Lightwallet team. As a Software Engineer, you will have the exciting challenge of working on cutting-edge research and technology focusing on the market’s needs. You will be working with our wallet team on one of our most exciting projects — Cardano — and taking responsibility for writing high-quality code for our products.
The wallet team is being scaled to build new products, maintain current products, and increase enterprise-grade services and tools for frontend use-cases. This role requires frontend web UI development, so it’s best to include specialists in this area. The engineer will be undertaking rapid prototyping and production-grade development using test-driven design principles, alongside test engineers and product management to realize solutions.
- Follow agile software development practices
- Work with teams across multiple time zones
- Work independently on software development tasks
- Be proactive and require minimal supervision or mentoring to complete tasks
- Review specifications produced by architects and formal methods specialists
- Contribute to the design of algorithms
- Write clean, straightforward, efficient code that satisfies previously agreed acceptance criteria and specifications
- Commit often and submit small pull requests frequently
- Cover your code with unit, property, and integration tests when applicable
- Review the pull requests of your teammates
- Fix bugs in your own code and legacy code from others
- Be available for emergency fixing of severity 1 issues on deployed products
- Integrate software components and third-party libraries
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Write documentation for the code
- Write technical user manuals
- Be knowledgeable about distributed and concurrent computation
- Be knowledgeable of the basics of cryptography.
- A degree in computer science is desirable but not essential
- Experience working with Git and Git workflow
- Practical experience with agile software development methods
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Demonstrable skills using: React, Node JS, Electron JS, TypeScript, progressive web app (PWA) technologies, Cucumber JS, Mocha, Chai, Jest, Enzyme.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.