All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
The Product Integrations team mission is to enable the procurement of data from any source into the Chainlink ecosystem. As a Senior / Software engineer on the Product Integrations team, you will build, maintain, and scale the external adapter (EA) framework which enables Chainlink nodes to interface with data providers to provide on-chain and off-chain data to power smart contracts.
- Develop features and improvements to the external adapter (EA) framework to enable secure, performant, and reliable data procurement at scale
- Empower and support Chainlink Node Operators to optimize node performance and reliability
- Develop EA best practices and author documentation to accelerate EA adoption and development
- Excitement for blockchain, web3, and similar decentralized technologies
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in one or more programming languages
- A growth mindset: embracing challenges, persevering through failures, viewing criticisms as opportunities, and seeking opportunities to improve processes despite circumstances or outcome
- Independent and driven, able to own feature development from product spec to high-quality development, deployment, and maintenance
- Strong communication skills. You give and receive constructive feedback, and you do not shy away from planning meetings and asking questions. You are an active listener.
- Comfort in a remote role as a part of a distributed team located across multiple time zones
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative, product-driven environment
- Experience leading and delivering a large, time-bound project with demonstrable results
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.