IO Global is looking for an Software Engineer - Mobile to join its Atala team. As part of Atala, we are developing PRISM, a digital identity and verifiable credentials product. We are building a platform that can be tailored to the needs of clients in many business sectors. We need software professionals with personality, technical foundations and experience to join a fast-paced team. You will help us design, implement and deliver.
In the Atala team, we start from product requirements and design, and implement a solution that we own end-to-end. We do protocols, services, applications, and even create infrastructure and deployment plans, fully automating everything in the process. We have built an architecture on top of Cardano, IOG’s flagship blockchain, but our core architecture is also blockchain-agnostic.
We use Scala for the backend, and Kotlin to define a software development kit for JVM, Android, iOS, and web platforms. We build applications for the web, Android and iOS. Our infrastructure is currently defined in Terraform and runs in AWS and we are experimenting with Nomad and Kubernetes for orchestrating our services. We have an automated test suite and we are applying continuous integration (CI) practices.
As a Software Engineer - Mobile you will be designing, implementing and maintaining high quality mobile applications in close collaboration with our Product team. You are well versed in the Android platform and the Kotlin language. Your attention to detail is exemplary and you are strong in coding. Last but not least, you like and know how to deliver software incrementally.
Duties will include:
- Design and implement features
- Review contributions from other engineers
- Analyze requirements, break down work, and help prioritize it
- Plan for incremental software development
- Deliver according to agile best practices
- Communicate and analyse technical details
- Publish to the Play Store and manage the respective processes.
- Your expertise
- Extensive knowledge about the components of an Android application (Activity, Fragment, Dialog, Service, etc.)
- Experience in MVVM architecture on Android
- Understanding of the principle of separation of concerns
- Experience working with observable data (LiveData, MutableLiveData)
- Experience working with Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience working with Room library
- Kotlin language expertise
- Functional and Object-oriented programming
- Incremental software delivery
- Analytical, synthetic, and scientific thinking
- Excellent communication (technical and non-technical).
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a UTC-5 to UTC+4 time zone.
- All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.