IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive.
We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility.
IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The way we work
You will work in a team of 20+ people, consisting of highly experienced senior developers and talented intermediate/junior developers.
Part of our team is organized as a small Agile/Scrum team.
You will cooperate with the colleagues from our and other teams, and will be involved in requirements analysis, solution design and development, and post-development support.
You will also work closely with OPS and QA teams.
What you´ll do
- You will be coding cutting-edge SportsBetting solutions for the global market
- You will produce browser-based solutions for different channels like mobile, tablet and desktop
- You will develop new solutions as well as working on existing products and solutions with high emphasis on the quality, visual presentation and performance on different devices and platforms
- Experience with and understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with source versioning systems (TFS, Git)
- You enjoy creating and collaborating within a team environment
- You are self-driven, motivated to learn and advance fast
- You are a responsible person that produces clean, documented code
- Knowledge and experience with AngularJS, WebPack, NodeJS
- Knowledge and experience with C#, SQL, Reddis, .NET Core
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.