Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
In this role you will have the opportunity to directly impact the customer experience by developing features for the leading research management tool used by over 3 million students and researchers worldwide. The EndNote platform consists of a rich set of clients, including Mac, Windows, online, and iOS integrated through a robust sync service. These tools are relied upon by our customers every day in their work, so we are looking for someone who is passionate about developing software focused on the end user.
Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business needs.
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications.
- Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
- Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
- Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience working as a software engineer developing commercial software preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing, releasing, and maintaining web services and applications using Java and Apache Tomcat
- Experience with AWS cloud services are a plus
- Experience integrating with applications on multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, web) is a plus
- Knowledgeable about various database solutions like MySQL
- Comfortable with version control systems (we use Perforce and git)
What We Offer
- Paid lunch
- Private health insurance
- FitPass card
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
- Access to My Learning platform
- Access to Virgin Pulse platform
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
We operate at the heart of the innovation lifecycle, providing the actionable information and insights our customers need to make critical decisions with speed and certainty. We arm innovators with unique insights to bring new ideas to life, empowering them to quickly and confidently uncover potential opportunities, take the right risks and bring strong brands to market, faster.
Our industry-leading solutions are built on a foundation of globally trusted content, advanced data science capabilities and deep domain expertise. Learn how we can help you change the way you create, protect and advance innovation.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Ok pocetna plata, ali ona koju izpregovarate vam je sudjena nekad i po 2 godine, ili vise
Atmosfera, klijentski sastanci koji neretko pocinju posle 18 casova. Dosta projekata u kojima niko nista ne zna ni ne radi dok ne dodje 5 do 12. Pridruzivanje razoraznih firmi i zaposljavalje ljudi bez nekog tehnickog backgrounda.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Technical Lead 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Test Engineer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
IT Help Desk / Support 1 plata
Health and wellbeing
Flexible working hours
Family & Parenthood
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Education, professional development
Food and drinks
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Sport and fitness