All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink Labs is the market leader in providing a decentralized oracle solution for smart contracts to connect to real-world data and market prices of assets. The Data Feeds team owns the building & integration of Chainlink's data feeds products.
As a senior software engineer on the Data Feeds team, you will be working with new use-cases including and beyond price feeds to enable projects requiring data from the Chainlink network. You will work with external team’s engineers to define, implement, and support products which will allow blockchain technology to take over multiple industries. In addition, you will work closely with data analysts & scientists to build out robust monitoring and analytics of the data sources that drive the Chainlink oracle data ecosystem. This will quickly evolve to other data types to meet the growing demands of the blockchain ecosystem. You will report to the engineering manager on the team.
- Own the data ingestion of data sources that power Chainlink oracle data offerings. This includes writing services to poll data from traditional APIs, websockets and on-chain sources.
- Evolve the architecture of our data ecosystem as we scale the amount of data sources we warehouse.
- Building tools to enable deep analytical insights into the Chainlink & wider blockchain ecosystem
- Lead application-specific integrations with Chainlink
- Provide support for integrating partners making use of Chainlink
- Actively participate in leveling the team’s engineering bar, increasing the velocity of the team and the reliability of the product
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment
- Professional experience working on a cloud based big data system (AWS, GCP)
- Professional experience with SQL
- Successful experience designing, building and scaling a production service
- Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Experience in Typescript, GoLang, SQL, Terraform, AWS, Kafka, BigQuery/GCP & dbt
- Experience in building telemetry and data pipelines
- Experience in building distributed systems
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones
- Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS, GCP, Kafka, dbt
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...