Vroom acquired the AI and Big Data fueled analytics company Vast/CarStory in January 2021. Collecting and analyzing data since its founding in 2005, Vast has become the premier provider of data solutions for many of the largest Global 1000 businesses. As the pioneer of Inventory Intelligence, CarStory’s predictive AI sets a new standard for transforming analytics into answers.
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We have experienced tremendous growth and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
Join our pit crew of talented Back End Software Engineers transforming the auto sales industry by creating a state-of-the-art e-commerce solution to the traditional car buying experience. You’ll be responsible for building, owning, and shipping products. As a member of our growing engineering team, you’ll play a pivotal role in establishing our product offerings and technical architecture. You’ll be focused on creating real impact! We’re looking for great engineers who think about scalable distributed systems, highly fault tolerant services, and Vroom’s data collection and storage needs.
- Deploy and maintain scalable software and services
- Collaborate directly with Tech and Product Leads to develop and maintain cutting edge software
- Implement high availability services and microservices
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- Strong software design skills; database modeling a plus
- Openness to learning new programming languages
- Experience with distributed systems
- Docker and/or Kubernetes experience a plus
- AWS and/or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
We value your personal growth, and will gladly train you on any of our technologies that you don’t currently have. Ours is a culture where your voice will be heard, and you’ll be able to see the result of your work! We’re one of the few players in the ecommerce automotive space. As a member of our crew, you will become an industry expert.
- Full time employment
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid vacation
- RSD 10,000.00 per month to cover remote work costs
- 100% paid sick leave for up to 30 days a year
- Equipment for the Home Office
- Budget for training, certificates and books
- English language classes
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
- Sports activities
Deadline for applications: 17.03.2023.