What we expect from you:
- A Computer Science or related degree preferred
- То lead and mentor a team of highly talented and independent engineers
- Outstanding communication skills in English – both spoken and written
- Exceptional Angular framework and platform experience and focus required for this front-end focused position.
- Previous team lead experience
- 5+ years of relevant Angular experience
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Strong knowledge of ES6
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and processors for CSS (SCSS)
- Familiar with Redux pattern and experience with Reduh or NgRx libraries
- Familiar with other frontend JS frameworks and libraries like ReactJS, VueJS, Svelte, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity and experience with NestJS framework
- Strong knowledge of Git, GitHub, Bitbucket or other Git clients
- Stay up to date with new technological trends
- Participating in conferences and educational programs
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship, and collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications.
- Production and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Project management skills are also required.
- Ability to adapt to various technologies and research new concepts.
- Solid leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Problem solver
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure and fast decision making.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours. We value results not presence.
- A dynamic and modern working environment.
- A growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an organizational culture.
- Challenging international projects.
- The opportunity to work with new technologies.
- Private health insurance. Possibility to insure also family members with huge discount.
- Educational budget and premium access to almost all learning platforms.
- Work from anywhere you like. Office is optional but not a must.
- Scheme of extended vacation days based on multiple parameters.
- Opportunity to travel to client locations.
- Free pick of working equipment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Gerniks, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Gerniks is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Gerniks is a new software development company in the business. We have been in incognito mode for a few years already, building our own product for the DACH region and have done deeply integrated work with a few partners on their development, design, devOps, AI/ML, QA, and product initiatives.
We have a lot of experience in designing and leading big scale projects despite being young and new to the market. Having people all around Serbia, with offices located in Belgrade and Nis, our team consists of experts in their respective fields and a new generation of talented young people interested in ironing their skills.
We allow our employees to explore their interests and help them find what works best for them. Enabling them to do what they like the most, makes our business more successful. We are always on the lookout for talented people and have a record of providing opportunities to those at the start of their journey.
What we offer is team spirit like no other, and an environment where learning, support, and guidance from your colleagues is guaranteed.