At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
You’ll be working remotely from anywhere in Canada.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites
Join our team
On the Advanced Hosting team, we help customers whose hosting needs require a virtual private server (VPS) or a dedicated server. Our team works to develop and maintain a high-quality and feature-rich UI dashboard for our customers to setup and manage their hosting servers.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack engineer with a passion for developing frontend UI components and desire to contribute to our backend infrastructure. We are looking for someone with a desire to learn and grow in all areas of software development. This position is fully remote with flexible working hours.
What you'll get to do...
- Build UI components for new features for our VPS/Dedicated Server customer dashboard
- Develop associated backend RESTful APIs
- Contribute code for the handling and orchestration of system events
- Build internal tools to assist our care and customer support teams.
- Improve our deployment process, system monitoring, data analysis, and capacity management
- Perform code reviews and participate in team architecture and design discussions
- Participate in DevOps, product release, and on-call activities to support the platform
- Engage with engineers and partners across the organization to solve problems with an org-wide and company-wide impact
Your experience should include...
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Math, or equivalent degree or experience
- 3+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience
- Experience building scalable microservice systems in Node.js
- Experience building and using REST APIs
- A passion for quality, great UX, attention to detail, and an empathy for customer experience
You might also have...
- Backend programming experience building RESTful APIs in Java, Python, etc.
- Experience working with SQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Pipelines, Git/GitHub, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows and familiarity with Linux shell command-line or Windows Powershell.
- Familiarity with configuration and messaging services like Zookeeper and Kafka
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development and JIRA
- Familiarity with cloud platform technologies such as AWS
- Excellent ability to tackle problems across domains, skills, and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to be able to convey technical issues and details to non-technical users
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
GoDaddy helps the world easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run an online presence. GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have millions of customers around the world, but our goal hasn't changed. We’re here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures - online and off!
GoDaddy Vision Statement
Our vision is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures.
- Extraordinary Customer Focus
- Own Outcomes
- Join Forces
- Work Fearlessly
- Live Passionately
- Let’s remove the values, as we want to keep most of that in-house
Our technical teams join forces to build and manage simple, beautiful tech that empowers entrepreneurs to thrive and grow.
While we develop across a broad spectrum of tech stacks and languages, we're driven by teamwork and empathy. Our engineers take the time to understand a problem, form a hypothesis and solve it together — with our customers’ needs foremost in their minds. When they succeed, we succeed.
As a GoDaddy engineer, you’ll build apps, products and tools that empower everyday entrepreneurs. Websites + Marketing, for example, lets folks create a brilliant website to power their business while getting found by customers online, scheduling appointments and managing inventory.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
IT Support Engineer
Sjajna kompanija za usavrsavanje i ucenje novih tehnologija. Ljudi su jako prijatni, i uvek voljni da pomognu. Od prvih intervju pa do zaposlenje, sve je bilo na viskom profesionalnom nivou. Za svaku preporuku.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
IT Help Desk / Support 1 plata
Private medical insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)