SQA Consulting SEE are looking for multiple dynamic and highly motivated professionals, qualified QA Engineer’s, which will join our testing team. The testing team is a very central and important one and is responsible for many of the major processes within the company.
- Review specification and design documents
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Report, manage and track bugs in our applications.
- Support uploads for production services.
- Working closely with different interfaces like developers, Product Managers, and Project Managers.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Familiar with testing methodology
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in working with web debugging tools: Chrome DevTools, Firefox DevTools
- Experience working with HTTP Protocol inspection tools: Wireshark, Fiddler
- Work with MS SQL, ability to create basic queries
- Familiarity with Web Services and Soap testing
- Familiarity with Automation Frameworks
- Familiarity with Selenium
- Ability to understand the systems, translate specification documents and convert them to test documents
- Work with testing management tools
- Experience working with databases and Web-based systems
- Able to learn independently with a vision of the system from end to end
- Ability to work in tight schedule projects and a dynamic environment
- Motivated, with the ability to learn independently
- English at a high level
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Opportunities to develop new skills
About SQA Consulting
At SQA Consulting our proven solutions enable change, provide confidence & ensure production stability. We provide all manner of Transformation, Cyber Security, Robotic Process Automation and AML Compliance Solutions.
Intelligent business process automation is our holistic approach to reducing cost, improving performance, mitigating the risk of process failure & improving organisational value. We understand that achieving the desired levels of change through automation is a unique journey for each organisation.
SQA Consulting SEE is a centre of excellence for software product development, with offices in Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia and Kosovo.
Working alongside SQA Consulting Ltd and SQA Consulting Spain, SQA Consulting SEE has an international market presence and specialises in technology transformation, financial crime prevention (anti-money laundering) software, and other software engineering capabilities.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Izuzetno dobro se odnose prema zaposlenima, jako perspektivni projekti. Meni su cak na bolovanju koje me zadesilo isplatili pun iznos plate, sto je vise nego za svaku pohvalu. Sve u svemu NAJISKRENIJI POZITIVNI UTISCI
Za sada nemam
Rad od kuće
Preporuke se učitavaju...