We have partnered with Quipu, part of ProCredit Group, a development-oriented commercial bank, and we are looking for a Software Developer to join their team.
Software Developer is a profile that is making planning, designing and development of the technical core of the system and its interfaces to related systems, as well as system’s features and functionalities. He/She plans and projects the system architecture, technologies and tools so that the system is meeting the business requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with System and Business Analysts to understand needs of the customers;
- Develop core functionality of the software (new features and new services) under supervision of the Senior Software Developers;
- Participate in the development of Frameworks and APIs to allow Programmer Analysts to develop software programs according to client requirements;
- Create technical documentations and manuals on the developed software modules;
- Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades;
- Define testing plan and ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing;
- Collaborate with other specialists to create optimum software;
- Support System Analysts and Software Implementation specialists during implementation projects;
- Perform technical analysis of production issues and provide necessary support;
- Code refactoring when is the case;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical and electronic engineering or automation.
- Profound knowledge of object-oriented programming, C# and .NET framework, data structures and Transact SQL, Git, ASP.NET Web API, WPF, knowledge of Xamarin Forms/MAUI is preferrable.
- Experience with good coding practices and strong knowledge of various software design patterns.
- Ability to work independently and within the group
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Communication and organizational skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.